Flying Start Online Registration is the preferred method for organizing a chapter Flying Start event. This website (FlyingStart.org) will help chapters plan, manage, and execute Flying Start events. Attendees can pre-register, while chapters can pre-register volunteers and submit event information to EAA directly from the site.Go to Flying Start Online Registration
For chapters, online registration will:
- Allow for pre-registration and same day walk-up registrations.
- Capture the attendees information.
- Manage the number of registrants available for your event based on chapter resources.
- Enable communications with pre-registered Flying Start attendees in the event of a delay, a weather cancelation, or some other change to the event schedule.
- Create reports to help you better analyze your event information, including who attended or volunteered.
- Allow matching of Eagle Flight pilots and participants and pre-populate a printable flight waiver.
Download the Flying Start Online Registration User Guide, which you can use along with these tutorial videos or as a resource for your chapter volunteers.
Visit FlyingStart.org to register your chapter’s Flying Start event!