EAA provides each chapter with a free website. We believe that having a web presence is critical for each and every chapter to get their message out to the local community, and thus we encourage every chapter to have an active and up-to-date website.
If your chapter is interested in taking advantage of the free chapter websites, please click below to fill out the request form. EAA will set up your website and grant you access to edit and maintain the site.
Chapter Website Request
To access your website, please log into the Sitecore portal below.
Sitecore Login for Chapter Websites ›
If you encounter any technical issues with your website, please click the button below.
Report an Issue ›
To request changes to chapter information in the EAA database (for example: meeting location and time, contact information, chapter officers), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Videos:Part 1 – The Basics ›
Part 2 – Using the Media Library ›
Organizing Your Website
- Deleting a Page ›
- Moving a Page ›
- Template Page Overview ›
- Hide a Page from Navigation › When building a page, you may want to hide page from navigation. This video will show you how to hide the page from navigation and how to keep it from being indexed by search engines.
- Header Title & Subtitle › Learn how to add your city and state to the header.
Useful Features to Add
Adding Media Content
- Flickr Template for Photos ›
- Images – Add an Image to a Page ›
- Image Carousel & Gallery Pages › Learn the two options of how to display multiple photo images: Carousel or Gallery.
- Banner Image Basics › Understand your options for your banner image and how to choose a different banner image from other EAA provided banners.
- YouTube – Adding a YouTube Video ›
- PDF Files – Add a PDF ›