NEW Lower Price
EAA members now receive a 50% discount on an annual subscription of 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS for Makers. This platform retails at
$99 $48.00/year, but is available to EAA members for $49.50 $24.00/year. Click here for more information about what you’ll get with 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS for Makers.
EAA members may renew their license annually subject to the program terms and conditions in effect at the time of renewal.
To maximize your 50% discount, select the yearly subscription type. Selecting MSC will result in 50% off the first month only.
Please read the notices below and review the hardware requirements before downloading this software. The software only works on PCs (members have reported issues on Macs emulating PCs). The 3D modeling capabilities of 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS for Makers requires a more capable video card than most individuals would buy for home use.
NOTICES: (a) The version of 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS tfor Makers that EAA members have access to is for personal use only. You may not use this software to produce designs or products that you intend to offer for sale. (b) You may not distribute or otherwise provide access to the software to any third party. (c) EAA is neither the producer of the software, nor does EAA make any representations as to the software’s fitness for any particular use. You should read You should read SOLIDWORKS End User License Agreement prior to downloading the software. (d) EAA has obtained access to this software on an “as is” basis without a support service agreement. If you have questions about the software, we invite you to use the links below and the EAA Forums area to ask questions.
Step 1: Sign up to be an EAA Member
Step 3: Get Training Guidance
- SOLIDWORKS Manufacturing Network (get quotes on fabricating your designs)
- Discover the SOLIDWORKS Certification Program
- Manage your SOLIDWORKS Certification Account
- Join the Maker Support 3DSwym Community — your place for all things making; connect with fellow makers, share your work, learn tips and tricks, and get inspired
- The SOLIDWORKS User Group Network (Learn more about SOLIDWORKS and connect with other users)
- EAA SOLIDWORKS University
- Get Support and Ask Questions on the EAA Forums
- 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS for Makers FAQ