Camperships are grants that provide financial assistance to students attending EAA Air Academy camps in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. EAA strives to provide camperships to help you explore the world of aviation. You must be accepted into Air Academy before you are eligible to receive a Campership. Once you are accepted, you will receive email communication about applying for a Campership. Apply for a camp below!
All applications are reviewed against the criteria for the individual grants and then awarded to those who show the greatest potential to be actively engaged in aviation.
Awards are made up of the following funds:
- Eldon Beresford Education Scholarship
- Bury Family Education Scholarship
- Dean William Carson Air Academy Scholarship
- Allen L. Davis Education Scholarship
- Cheryl Deamer-Boykin Aviation Scholarship
- EAA Chapter 579 Scholarship
- Lee Eisenhart Scholarship
- Thomas Ellsberg Scholarship
- Harrison Ford Scholarship
- J. Andrew Garratt Memorial Scholarship
- Leo Giles Scholarship
- Norm and Norma Hansen Scholarship
- John W. Hicks Scholarship
- Elroy and Dorothy E. Hilbert Scholarship
- Don T. Hopkin Memorial Scholarship
- Michael T. Keefe Youth Aviation Fund
- Jimmy Leeward Scholarship
- Russell MacFarlane Education Scholarship
- Jack Mark Scholarship
- Capt. Craig A. Mueller Memorial Scholarship
- The Michael Neunteufel Scholarship
- Donald H. Nietz Scholarship Fund
- Richard A. Perritt Air Academy Scholarship
- Tim C. Peterson Scholarship
- Wallace Peterson Scholarship
- Bill Phillips Memorial Scholarship
- Richard P. Reitz Memorial Scholarship
- David & Andrea Robertson Scholarship
- Neale Slater Scholarship
- Glenn A. Smith Memorial Scholarship
- James Stafford Memorial Scholarship
- Washington County Pilots Association Scholarship
- Robert B. Weronke Scholarship
- Zieve Family Scholarship
- Adapt to Fly
Frequently Asked Questions
What does an Air Academy campership cover?
Camperships may be used to cover costs for EAA Air Academy tuition.
Do I have to be an EAA member to apply?
You do not need to be a current EAA member to apply for a scholarship.
What are the age requirements to apply for an Air Academy campership?
Campers must be accepted to an EAA Air Academy camp for the summer following the end of the campership cycle. EAA Air Academy camps are designed for students ages 12 to 18. Please visit the EAA Air Academy page for more information.
When can I apply for an Air Academy campership?
Once you have been accepted into the camp, you can apply for a campership.
When will we find out if we received a campership?
You will be notified sometime in late March if you received a campership to help offset the cost of your camp..