The Bubble Run by Cool Events, which was scheduled to take place on the EAA AirVenture Oshkosh grounds today, Saturday, September 9, was canceled in January. Please visit their website to contact them at https://bubblerun.com.
Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
Stay InspiredEAA is your guide to getting the most out of the world of flight and giving your passion room to grow.
Is Your Chapter's Website Current?
By Ian Brown, Editor, EAA 657159
February 2021 – EAA's Charlie Becker has produced five excellent videos on how to create and edit a chapter website. Many of our chapters "brewed their own," but there are strong reasons why you should consider using the EAA facility to create a website for your chapter.
- Our chapters all need a succession plan, and that includes planning who will next take on the webmaster role.
- EAA websites are FREE. Current chapters pay no extra charges for the capability.
- Your website, hosted by EAA, is always online and is updated automatically when any information in EAA's database changes.
- New members in your area can find your website easily by going to "Find a Chapter Near Me" at EAA.org, and can find all the information about whom to contact to join your chapter.
- Best of all, there are five excellent tutorials created by Charlie Becker on how to create your website and keep it updated. Any material you produce can be uploaded and made available online to your chapter members. If your webmaster moves away, this is a great resource for someone who steps up to take on the role.
EAA has some excellent resources available to chapters. Check out this link to videos on website building, with no computer programming skills required.