We are currently experiencing some issues with slow log ins. If you are having trouble logging in, please do not reset your password, but try again later.
Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
Stay InspiredEAA is your guide to getting the most out of the world of flight and giving your passion room to grow.
EAA Aviation Foundation's Day of Flight Raises Funds and Awareness for Education, Safety, and Outreach Programs
December 15, 2020 – To commemorate the Wright brothers' inaugural powered flight on this day in 1903, we're inviting you to mobilize and fuel the future of aviation on EAA's second-annual Day of Flight giving day.
So far today, we have raised over $3,900 that directly benefit programs supporting EAA's mission of sharing The Spirit of Aviation. When you donate right now, your generous gift will help us reach today's goal of $10,000 to make these opportunities possible:
- $25 – Provides Materials for a Classroom STEM Activity
- $55 – Sponsors a Student/Scout on an Overnight in the Museum
- $100 – Helps Facilitate a Young Eagles Flight
- $1,000 – Supports an EAA Speaker Series Presenter
- $5,000 – Sponsors a Cockpit 360 tour for one of EAA's Historical Aircraft
- $10,000 – Improves Buildings on the AirVenture Grounds
You can make a difference today by giving online, calling the EAA Aviation Foundation at 888-500-5600, emailing email@example.com, and making sure to spread the word to your friends. Learn more about the Day of Flight and help others experience the dream of flight at EAA.org/DayOfFlight.