In 2017 EAA AirVenture contributed more than $170 million in economic benefit to the Fox Valley. The annual air show, which happens the last week in July, attracts consumers from around the world, who spent an additional $50 million within the counties of Winnebago, Fond du Lac, Outagamie, Calumet, and Brown.
The official AirVenture Visitor’s and Camper’s Guide is an affordable option for your business to advertise and let more than 500,000 attendees know about your business. The guide is free to all attendees, and is included in every camper welcome bag beginning June 22, 2018 and is the only local advertising venue distributed on our grounds.
- $170 million economic impact in 2017
- 31% exceed $150,000 household income
- $121 million direct spending in Winnebago, Outagamie, Calumet, Brown counties
- 2,000+ jobs in the region from AirVenture
- 70% of attendees come from outside of WI
Click the button below to learn about local rates for advertising – which is distributed to hotels, dorms & other establishments within a 30-mile radius of Oshkosh!
For more information contact an EAA Business Relationship Manager at 800-236-4800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org