Now is your chance to attend a very special EAA Chapter Leadership Academy, an interactive, two-day workshop that focuses on topics important to you as chapter leaders.
You will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in a wide range of chapter-related subjects, such as business fundamentals, recruitment, fundraising, public relations, EAA resources, programs, and more! The academy provides an excellent opportunity to network with other chapter leaders as well as interact with EAA staff.
Participants stay at the EAA Air Academy Lodge in Oshkosh. The event begins with a social hour with EAA staff and a special welcome dinner on either a Wednesday or Friday evening, depending on the session. The following day consists of a full day of classes, which conclude at noon on the final day. Count on meeting and talking with a host of EAA staffers, and a going on a very special EAA Museum tour we have planned for you!
Things to Bring:
- Your enthusiasm to share your experiences and learn from other Chapter Leaders
- Warm casual clothes and comfortable walking shoes
- Sweater/sweatshirt & jacket
- Personal items: Clothes, towel/washcloth, soap, toothbrush & paste, shampoo, comb and brush
- Medications and prescriptions
- Camera, cell phone and chargers
- Notebooks, pens
- Chapter leaders participating in this Academy will receive a special discount for the museum gift shop. You will need your registration badge to take advantage of the discount and special time will be allowed for you to visit the gift shop. So if you are arriving early you may want to wait to make your purchases.
- Meals and snacks are provided for the Academy beginning with the Meet-and-Greet on check-in day at 5 pm, then dinner that evening and concluding on the final day with a boxed lunch. Rest assured, you will not go home hungry.
- Lodging is provided gratis for participants in the EAA Air Academy Lodge. Participants share a dorm style room with a fellow workshop attendee.
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
To register, please fill our the form below