The Bubble Run by Cool Events, which was scheduled to take place on the EAA AirVenture Oshkosh grounds today, Saturday, September 9, was canceled in January. Please visit their website to contact them at https://bubblerun.com.
The EAA website is currently undergoing maintenance. Portions of the website, including membership login, join, renewal, shopping, and AirVenture ticketing may be unavailable at that time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The EAA Ray Aviation Scholarship is a scholarship program that is funded by the Ray Foundation, managed by EAA, and administered through the EAA Chapter network. Through the generous support of the Ray Foundation, EAA provides up to $11,000 to deserving youths to help cover their flight training expenses, totaling $1,800,000 in annual scholarship funding.
Core Scholarship Fund: All EAA and divisional chapters in the United States and Canada are eligible for a grant up to $11,000.
Matching Scholarship Fund: Chapters that have successfully mentored at least one Ray Scholar through flight training are eligible for a 25/75 matching scholarship. The chapter commits 25% of the award and Ray Foundation will fund the other 75%.
Chapter Applications: Chapters apply annually from November 1 to January 31 for full $11,000 scholarships, and from November 1 to December 31 for matching scholarships. Chapters that applied for full scholarships are approved by EAA in February. Chapters that applied for a matching scholarship are approved in January.
Scholar Applications: Scholars nominated by chapters with a full scholarship apply from February through October 31 each year. Those receiving a matching scholarship may apply starting in January. Applied scholars are approved by EAA on a monthly basis.
The 2024 chapter application will become available on November 1, 2023.
Important: The portal above is for Ray Aviation Scholarship chapter coordinators only to submit chapter applications and progress reports for their scholars. Scholar candidates, please contact your EAA chapter's scholarship coordinator to learn how to apply for a Ray Aviation Scholarship.