Some site features will be down for maintenance Friday, May 10 from 12 a.m. – 6 a.m. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Chapter Leadership Boot Camp
EAA’s Chapter Leadership Boot Camps are one day courses focused on making you a better chapter leader so that you can have a better chapter.
These one day, interactive sessions are focused on topics important to you as chapter leaders.
- Recruiting and retaining members
- Tax exempt status
- Media & public relations
- Young Eagles
- Insurance and risk management
- EAA chapter resources
The boot camp also provides an excellent opportunity to network with other chapter leaders as well as interact with EAA chapter office staff.
Things to Bring:
- Your enthusiasm to share your experiences and learn from other Chapter Leaders
- Casual clothes
- Sweater/sweatshirt & jacket
- Lunch will be provided by the host chapter.
- EAA staff will be on site on Friday and Saturday evening if you arrive early or stay late. We will grab some dinner with you.
- If you are staying over before or after the Boot Camp, lodging option information will be sent when we confirm your registration.
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.