EAA’s Chapter Leadership Boot Camps are one day courses focused on making you a better chapter leader so that you can have a better chapter.
These one day, interactive sessions are focused on topics important to you as chapter leaders.
- Recruiting and retaining members
- Tax exempt status
- Media & public relations
- Young Eagles
- Insurance and risk management
- EAA chapter resources
The boot camp also provides an excellent opportunity to network with other chapter leaders as well as interact with EAA chapter office staff.
2022-2023 Boot Camps
January 14, 2023
Orlando Executive Airport (KORL) - Orlando, FL
Hosted by EAA Chapter 74
February 11, 2023
Flabob Airport (KRIR) - Riverside, CA
Hosted by EAA Chapter 1
February 25, 2023
McGregor Executive Airport (KPWG) - Waco, TX
Hosted by EAA Chapter 59
March 11, 2023
Braden Airpark (N43) - Easton, Pennsylvania
Hosted by EAA Chapter 70
March 25, 2023
Independence State Airport (7S5) - Independence, OR
Hosted by EAA Chapter 292
April 15, 2023
Sign Up Today
Hosted by EAA Chapter 80
Things to Bring:
- Your enthusiasm to share your experiences and learn from other Chapter Leaders
- Casual clothes
- Sweater/sweatshirt & jacket
- Lunch will be provided by the host chapter.
- EAA staff will be on site on Friday and Saturday evening if you arrive early or stay late. We will grab some dinner with you.
- If you are staying over before or after the Boot Camp, lodging option information will be sent when we confirm your registration.
If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact email@example.com.
Interested in Hosting a Chapter Leadership Training Boot Camp?
Chapter Boot Camp Interest Form
If your EAA chapter is interested in hosting a Chapter Leadership Training Boot Camp in the next 12-18 months, please complete the online interest form by clicking on the blue button below.