The Bubble Run by Cool Events, which was scheduled to take place on the EAA AirVenture Oshkosh grounds today, Saturday, September 9, was canceled in January. Please visit their website to contact them at https://bubblerun.com.
Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
EAA at Your Local AirportEducation, hands-on activities, friendship, fun, and fly-ins. Find them near you.
Chapter Camping at AirVenture—Now Available!
June 2016 - Chapters now have an affordable opportunity to establish a “beachhead” at which to base their activities. Rather than paying by the day, a campsite is staked out until the convention ends. Chapters are able to purchase in advance up to four campsites at a flat rate in order to establish a chapter base of operations. Since the campsites will be staked out in advance, each chapter can direct its members to camp in the vicinity of this area.
The following guidelines apply to this special opportunity:
- Chapters can secure up to four campsites for a special flat rate of $243 per site. Additional sites may be acquired under the usual camping rules and pricing.
- At least one camper per individual camping site credential must be a current chapter member and a current EAA member through the end of AirVenture Oshkosh. A list of EAA members to attend with the chapter (who must be current through the end of AirVenture Oshkosh) will be provided in writing to the camper registration staff with the chapter camping request form.
- Offer excludes improved sites (water and electric) and sites in Paul’s Woods, 101 Woods, handicap, and generator areas.
- EAA staff will stake out these campsites for the chapter.
- Chapter campsites will be staked out in the order requests are received, beginning July 15, 2016.
- No refunds due to early departure are allowed for these campsites.
- Chapters must comply with the policies and guidelines stated in EAA’s current camping guidelines.
- If requested and available, EAA will provide two picnic tables for the site.
- The chapter leader or designee will pick up all credentials and vehicle passes at one time upon arrival. The chapter leader is responsible for distributing credentials and vehicle passes to chapter members.
Grab your camping gear, chapter flags, and banners, and decorate the site!
Additional camping information, along with services provided, can be found here.