USE CODE SANTA22
Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
EAA at Your Local AirportEducation, hands-on activities, friendship, fun, and fly-ins. Find them near you.
EAA Is Coming to an Event Near Your Chapter!
March 2019 - EAA’s traveling exhibit will again deliver the excitement of flight throughout the United States in 2019 as EAA’s Spirit of Aviation mobile experience, sponsored by the National Air Traffic Controllers Association (NATCA), visits numerous events this year. The traveling experiential exhibit introduces EAA to enthusiasts through hands-on, member-tested activities engaging people of all ages in aviation.
The Spirit of Aviation mobile experience is scheduled to make 11 appearances in seven states during 2019, but the schedule is subject to change without notice. Upcoming visits throughout the year include:
Spirit of Aviation Mobile Experience Schedule:
- March 22-23: Clippers SciFest SoCal; Los Angeles, California
- April 13-14: Wings Over South Texas Air Show; Corpus Christi, Texas
- April 27-28: MCAS Beaufort Air Show; Beaufort, South Carolina
- May 10-12: Joint Base Andrews Air Show; Joint Base Andrews, Maryland
- June 15-16: Minnesota Air Spectacular; Mankato, Minnesota
- June 20-23: NTT IndyCar Series REV Group Grand Prix at Road America; Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin
- July 23-29: EAA AirVenture; Oshkosh, Wisconsin
- August 12-17: International Pathfinder Camporee; Oshkosh, Wisconsin
- August 22-September 2: Minnesota State Fair; St. Paul, Minnesota
- September 27-29: Maker Faire; Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- October 10-13: Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta; Albuquerque, New Mexico
In addition, EAA’s trade show team will be making an appearance at a number of other aviation events.
Trade Show Schedule:
- March 14-16: International Women in Aviation Conference; Long Beach, California
- April 2-7: SUN ’n FUN International Fly-In & Expo; Lakeland, Florida
- May 10-11: AOPA Fly-In; Frederick, Maryland
- June 21-22: AOPA Fly-In; Livermore, California
- September 13-14: AOPA Fly-In; Tullahoma, Tennessee