As a result, EAA AirVenture Oshkosh will be closing most operations for the day at 5 p.m. on July 28. Read more ›
Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
EAA at Your Local AirportEducation, hands-on activities, friendship, fun, and fly-ins. Find them near you.
Phillips 66 Aviation Fuel Rebate for Young Eagles Flights
July 2019 - Phillips 66 Aviation is committed to spreading awareness of and encouraging interest in general aviation with the youth of America. As a proud supporter of EAA and the Young Eagles program, it continues to provide a $1-per-gallon avgas rebate to all EAA Young Eagles volunteer pilots. More than 4,000 pilots have used Phillips 66 avgas to introduce kids to the wonders of flight.
- Volunteer pilot must be a certificated pilot.
- Volunteer pilot must be a member of EAA.
- Phillips 66 Aviation Personal Credit Card must be used. Click here to apply.
- The avgas must be purchased at a Phillips 66 branded aviation FBO.
- The $1-per-gallon rebate applies only to Phillips 66 Aviation avgas. (It does not include jet fuel, motor fuel, or other fuel brands.)
- Volunteer pilot must provide a receipt or a copy of the receipt and complete the Young Eagles rebate submission form.
- The $1-per-gallon rebate will be applied to your Phillips 66 Aviation Personal Credit Card balance within two to three cycles of receipt of your completed form.
- The Young Eagles flight can take place at any time during the calendar year.
- Receipts must be submitted within 12 months of receipt date.
Click here to download and print the Young Eagles Fuel Rebate submission form.