The Bubble Run by Cool Events, which was scheduled to take place on the EAA AirVenture Oshkosh grounds today, Saturday, September 9, was canceled in January. Please visit their website to contact them at https://bubblerun.com.
Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
EAA at Your Local AirportEducation, hands-on activities, friendship, fun, and fly-ins. Find them near you.
Phillips 66 Aviation Fuel Rebate for Young Eagles Flights
July 2019 - Phillips 66 Aviation is committed to spreading awareness of and encouraging interest in general aviation with the youth of America. As a proud supporter of EAA and the Young Eagles program, it continues to provide a $1-per-gallon avgas rebate to all EAA Young Eagles volunteer pilots. More than 4,000 pilots have used Phillips 66 avgas to introduce kids to the wonders of flight.
- Volunteer pilot must be a certificated pilot.
- Volunteer pilot must be a member of EAA.
- Phillips 66 Aviation Personal Credit Card must be used. Click here to apply.
- The avgas must be purchased at a Phillips 66 branded aviation FBO.
- The $1-per-gallon rebate applies only to Phillips 66 Aviation avgas. (It does not include jet fuel, motor fuel, or other fuel brands.)
- Volunteer pilot must provide a receipt or a copy of the receipt and complete the Young Eagles rebate submission form.
- The $1-per-gallon rebate will be applied to your Phillips 66 Aviation Personal Credit Card balance within two to three cycles of receipt of your completed form.
- The Young Eagles flight can take place at any time during the calendar year.
- Receipts must be submitted within 12 months of receipt date.
Click here to download and print the Young Eagles Fuel Rebate submission form.