Registration for Chapter Camping has closed for 2018. Sign-Up for AirVenture 2019 will begin in January.
Returning for AirVenture, chapters now have an affordable opportunity to establish a “beachhead” at which to base their activities. Rather than paying by the day, a campsite is staked out until the convention ends. Chapters are able to purchase in advance up to six campsites at a flat rate in order to establish a chapter base of operations. Since the campsites will be staked out in advance, each chapter can direct its members to camp in the vicinity of this area.
Sign up using the form below.
The following guidelines apply to this special opportunity:
- Chapters can secure up to six campsites for a special flat rate of $243 per site. Additional sites may be acquired under the usual camping rules and pricing.
- At least one camper per individual camping site credential must be a current chapter member and a current EAA member through the end of AirVenture Oshkosh. A list of EAA members to attend with the chapter (who must be current through the end of AirVenture Oshkosh) will be provided in writing to the camper registration staff with the chapter camping request form.
- Offer excludes improved sites (water and electric) and sites in Paul’s Woods, 101 Woods, handicap, and generator areas.
- EAA staff will stake out these campsites for the chapter.
- Chapter campsites will be staked out in the order requests are received, beginning July 13, 2018.
- No refunds due to early departure are allowed for these campsites.
- Chapters must comply with the policies and guidelines stated in EAA’s current camping guidelines.
- If requested and available, EAA will provide two picnic tables for the site.
- The chapter leader or designee will pick up all credentials and vehicle passes at one time upon arrival. The chapter leader is responsible for distributing credentials and vehicle passes to chapter members.
- Chapter camping is only available in Camp Scholler, aircraft camping is excluded from this offer.
- Chapters that wish to sign up for chapter camping must be registered and paid for June 30, 2018.
Grab your camping gear, chapter flags, and banners, and decorate the site!
Additional camping information, along with services provided, can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact David Leiting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refer to the Camp Scholler map to select your chapter’s desired campsite. Areas shaded in red are excluded from the chapter camping program. Click image to enlarge.