Ford Partner Recognition Program is a special savings opportunity developed exclusively for EAA members. It offers you the ability to purchase or lease eligible vehicles at EAA Member pricing. Vehicle prices are predetermined before you arrive at the dealership!
Who is eligible?
Individuals who are EAA members in good standing will be eligible for the Plan. Additionally, members of the EAA member's household are now eligible-that means any family member or friend who resides in the same household as the EAA member can participate as long as his or her valid driver's license proves household status.
Can I choose any Ford Motor Company product?
Whether you decide to purchase or lease, EAA member pricing is available on most Ford and Lincoln vehicles. Certain vehicles may be excluded.
How do I get started? (If you are an EAA member, please sign into the website to obtain your EAA Partner Code)
- Sign into Your Account and when your profile page appears, click your browser's back button twice to return to this page
- Obtain a Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Visit your participating dealer and identify yourself as an EAA X-Plan Partner Recognition Program participant.
- Provide the dealer with proof of your EAA membership number and PIN.
- Select an eligible vehicle and arrange for delivery.
Is there anything else I need to know?
- Vehicles purchased through the Ford Partner Recognition Program can now be registered in a company's name. This change utilizes the last 4 digits of a federal tax ID number for PIN generation and may result in significant tax and insurance benefits for small businesses.
- Many additional customer incentives and rebates still apply.
- Used vehicles, including dealer demonstrators, are ineligible.
- Trade-in allowances are not covered by this program and must be negotiated with the dealership.
- EAA X-Plan Partner program is only available to US residents at this time.