There are many moving parts to an Aviation General Liability (Airport) Insurance Policy; so, it takes an aviation insurance professional to ensure you have the right insurance at the best price!
Common parts to an airport insurance policy include:
- Premises Liability Insurance
- Premises Medical Payments Insurance
- Products & Completed Operations Insurance
- Hangarkeepers Liability Insurance
Optional parts include:
- Off-Premises Liability Insurance
- On-Premises Auto Liability Insurance
- In-Flight Hangarkeepers Liability Insurance
- Personal Injury Liability Insurance
- Fire Legal Liability Insurance
- Contractual Liability Insurance
- Independent Contractors Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Advertising Liability Insurance
- Additional customized insurance options available
Needless to say, it takes aviation insurance professionals like the EAA Insurance Solutions administered by Falcon Insurance Agency, Inc., to make sure your insurance matches your needs.
Get the specialized service and coverage you need with EAA Airport Insurance Plan!
Please note: If the application form opens in a web browser tab, please save it and open it in a PDF document viewer (e.g., Adobe Acrobat Reader) before filling out the application.
If you have any questions, contact one of the aviation insurance professionals with EAA Insurance Solutions administered by Falcon Insurance Agency, Inc. at 1-866-647-4322.