Our plans provide EAA members in Canada with extensive liability and aircraft hull insurance for all types of aircraft. EAA Insurance Solutions has aircraft insurance plans available to all types of aircraft including: standard, amateur-built, ultralight, kit, float, and rotary wing aircraft. C-PLAN provides:
- Liability-only coverage for pilots with optional non-owned hull coverage
- Liability and hull coverage for specified aircraft
- Pilot Clause includes any pilot approved by you, subject to minimums of 250 hours total flying time, 25 hours on type and 10 hours in the past 12 months.
- $10,000 (CAD) Medical Expenses
- $100,000 (CAD) Search and Rescue
- $50,000 (CAD) Emergency Expenses
- $5,000 (CAD) Headset and Handheld Avionics
- $10,000 (CAD) Passenger Baggage
- $25,000 (CAD) Spares
- $1,000 (CAD) per passenger, up to $5,000 (CAD) Trip Interruption
- $1,000,000 (CAD) Non-Owned Hangars and Contents
- $1,000,000 (CAD) Premises Liability Extension
- Up to 50% of hull value Forced Landing insurance
- Work In Progress (WIP) available upon request
- Policy territory extension into Alaska to include up to $300,000 (CAD) liability coverage per passenger
ATTENTION: Microsoft has discontinued updates and support for Internet Explorer, and the online insurance application may not work in Internet Explorer. The EAA site offers the best user experience on the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
Contact a representative from EAA C-PLAN today at 1-905-507-7147 or firstname.lastname@example.org.