EAA and the International Aerobatic Club (IAC) have been connected as two associations with a common goal since 1970. IAC is dedicated to the safety and education of aerobatic flight and EAA has worked to help ensure recognition for such efforts by negotiating favorable insurance rates for members.
EAA Insurance Solutions administered by Falcon Insurance Agency, Inc. has the aviation insurance professionals with the knowledge to put together a custom insurance package for even the most high-performance aerobatic aircraft to ensure you’re getting the right insurance at the best price!
The EAA Aerobatic Aircraft Insurance Plan includes these specialized benefits:
- Coverage for Standard, Experimental Amateur-Built, Experimental Exhibition, and Light-Sport Aircraft
- Zero Deductibles
- $1,000 Coverage for Headsets and Handheld Avionics
- $50,000 Coverage for Spare Engines
- $5,000 Coverage for Spare Parts
- $10,000 Medical Payments Coverage Per Person
- No “Hidden” Family Restriction of Insurance Coverage
- No “Sneaky Exclusions!” (e.g., No Per-Person Sublimit on Liability Insurance)
- Extended Coverage for Air Shows (regardless of reimbursement for expenses)
- Extended Coverage for Aerobatic Competitions, Awards Contests, and Practice Sessions
- Available Extended Coverage for Air Shows for Hire
- $5,000 Extended Coverage for Personal Effects of Passengers
- $50,000 Liability Insurance Coverage for Hangars and Contents
- $25,000 Coverage for Emergency Flight Conditions (off-airport recovery when the aircraft is not damaged)
- $25,000 Coverage for Search and Rescue
- Extended Liability Insurance after the sale of aircraft
Enjoy flying in an airplane the way it was meant to be with the EAA Aircraft Insurance Plan for International Aerobatic Club Members!
If you have any questions, contact one of the aviation insurance professionals with EAA Insurance Solutions administered by Falcon Insurance Agency, Inc. at 1-866-647-4322.