SOLIDWORKS is a great tool for designing and 3D modeling; however, to fully realize the benefits of this powerful tool, we encourage you to check out EAA’s training and related member benefits, as well as 3D printing and related resources from GSC.
And if you design an innovative product that you want to make commercially available, contact GSC and investigate the SOLIDWORKS for Entrepreneurs program.
- GSC Training & Resources - Access discounts on training, 3D printers, and related services from GSC on the GSC website.
- Industry Certifications - EAA members also receive access to take three certification exams. By joining the Makers Support 3DSwym Community. Here are the exams that will be included:
- Collaborative Business Innovator (USD $49.95 Value)
- Collaborative Industry Innovator (USD $49.95 Value)
- 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIWORKS Associate – Mechanical Design (USD $99.00 Value)
- SOLIDWORKS for Entrepreneurs – If you have a product design that you want to sell, you will need to convert your software license to a commercial edition. SOLIDWORKS has incubator programs around the world to help you get started.
- Dell Technology Discount – Receive an additional 5% off select products at Dell's online store to upgrade your computer to run SOLIDWORKS.