One of EAA's most popular member benefits is EAA Sport Aviation, the award-winning monthly magazine that covers the full spectrum of association activity.
Available in print and digital formats, EAA Sport Aviation delivers features, articles, and departments, with special emphasis on innovation, affordability, and the spirit of community and camaraderie that sets EAAers apart.
EAA Sport Aviation embraces the diversity of EAA's membership - from the production aircraft parked in the North 40 on the AirVenture grounds to warbirds, homebuilts, vintage aircraft, ultralights, and lightplanes - and delivers the information, knowledge, entertainment, and value that EAA members want.
In every edition, you'll find:
- Fascinating original features covering the diverse and expansive world of sport aviation
- Thoughtful commentary from EAA experts, fellow members, and leaders in the aviation community
- What's new, and what you need to know
- Helpful articles to improve your skills and make you a better pilot, no matter your experience level
- Hands-on information to help you with your homebuilding project
- EAA member benefit updates, event announcements, and more
Readers will find eye-catching photo galleries, videos, interactive graphics, and links to other resources online when they read the digital version of the magazine.
Learn how to take great photos of your airplane for stories.