Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
Sebring Expo NOTAM Released
January 7, 2016 - The FAA has released the official NOTAM for the upcoming U.S. Sport Aviation Expo, set for January 20-23, 2016, on the Sebring Regional Airport (SEF). Pilots planning to attend the Expo now can review the NOTAM online.
Meanwhile, final preparations are underway for the 12th annual Expo. Highlights of this year’s event include:
- 140 exhibitors of aircraft and associated aviation equipment registered.
- 60-plus educational forums, including EAA’s Charlie Becker discussing amateur-built LSA options.
- Two Rusty Pilot seminars presented by AOPA.
- Two showings of the new aviation movie, Flying Again.
- Keynote speakers featuring Kitplanes editor Paul Dye and maintenance guru Mike Busch. Each will present forums as well.
- Second annual Aircraft Sales Lot, offering private aircraft owners the opportunity to take advantage of the Sebring audience to showcase their aircraft for sale.
- Indoor drone exhibit and demonstration area.
- Demo flights available all day every day.
- Showcase flights at 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. daily.
- Fabric-covering and propeller balancing workshops.
- Water survival demonstrations twice daily.
- “Live” Uncontrolled Airspace Podcast (UCAP) on Saturday.
- Youth under 18 admitted for free on Saturday, January 23, when accompanied by an adult.