Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
Stay InspiredEAA is your guide to getting the most out of the world of flight and giving your passion room to grow.
Do You Have an Aviation Story to Tell?
March 3, 2016 - We tell stories, and we want to tell yours in 2016.
This year, we will dive deeper into some areas of aviation through storytelling. Don’t worry, we’ll still deliver the news and information you look for from EAA. But there are a few topics we want to expand, and need your help. Here’s where you, our faithful readers, come in. EAA is your organization, and we want to share your stories. With your help, we can grow participation in aviation!
Here are some of the topics we’re looking for, but you can always share your unique story for consideration. Some may be featured in EAA Sport Aviation magazine, others may be published on the Web and/or our other digital channels.
- Your experiences learning to fly, how you learned to fly
- Young Eagles/Eagle Flights involvement/success stories as a general volunteer and/or pilot
- Kids being involved in aviation/youth aviation activities
- Pilot mentoring youth or adults
- Being a Young Eagle (youth) or Eagle (adult)
- Your aviation involvement
- Chapter successes/accomplishments/events
- What you are building/restoring or any techniques/tips/hints you’d like to share
- Experiences flying or flying in various types of aircraft
- Volunteering with EAA
- Experiences with our communities – IAC, Warbirds, Vintage, IMC Club
- EAA SportAir Workshops, Tri-Motor or B-17 experiences
- Your AirVenture/regional air show or fly-in story
- Cool or unique destinations, favorite airports, fly-in restaurants, etc.
- Fun things you do when flying or when participating in aviation that can inspire others
To send us your story, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.