USE CODE SANTA22
Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
Stay InspiredEAA is your guide to getting the most out of the world of flight and giving your passion room to grow.
Young Eagles 2018 Phillips 66 Aviation Leadership Award Nomination
May 17, 2018 - For the past 91 years, Phillips 66 Aviation has proudly served the aviation industry. Twenty-five of those years have been spent as a sponsor for EAA’s Young Eagles Program, offering a fuel rebate support program to volunteers to help offset the cost for fuel used to give Young Eagle flights. Each year since 1997, Phillips has also recognized an outstanding Young Eagles volunteer or supporting organization with the Phillips Leadership Award. This award is presented annually at the Young Eagles Awards Banquet during EAA AirVenture Oshkosh.
We are currently accepting nominations for this prestigious award for those who meet the following criteria:
- Must be a current EAA member.
- Has flown Young Eagles or supported the program organically.
- Has shown passion for the future of aviation by going above and beyond the Young Eagles flight (provide examples).
- Summary on why the Phillips 66 Aviation Leadership Award should be awarded to this recipient.
- Significant events for additional consideration.
- Contributions outside of Young Eagles.
Please fill out the nomination form by June 15, 2018 to nominate a deserving candidate for the 2018 Phillips 66 Aviation Leadership Award.