Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
EAA Expands Member Benefits With Major Announcements at AirVenture 2019
August 8, 2019 - EAA membership became more valuable with the unveiling of several new member benefits that, among other highlights, engage future aviators, improve pilot proficiency, and share fun places to fly.
Announced during EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2019, EAA's annual fly-in convention in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, these new member benefits provide additional depth within EAA's mission of growing participation in aviation by sharing The Spirit of Aviation.
"Each of these new member benefits have great advantages individually, but also is an outstanding package of new possibilities to participate and enjoy flying based on our surveys of EAA members," said Dave Chaimson, EAA's vice president of marketing and business development. "We hope all aviators grab the opportunities available through these unmatched benefits, thanks to our partners who support EAA and recreational aviation."
Among the new programs are:
- Free mentoring for prospective commercial pilots ages 18-23 in conjunction with the Professional Pilots of Tomorrow;
- Evaluating and improving pilot proficiency through EAA's SkillScore Tracker, the first resource that allows pilots to measure flying proficiency on an EAA web portal or their mobile devices;
- Customized aviation newsletters delivered weekly to their email inbox that include upcoming local aviation events, thanks to the developers of SocialFlight.com and the SocialFlight mobile app;
- Exclusive discounts for EAA members on popular Redbird flight simulators and simulator controls; and
- Members-only pricing for the popular AvWxWorkshops Elite Membership that includes unlimited access to the WeatherSpork mobile application.
Additional EAA member benefits can be found at EAA.org/memberbenefits.