Stay InspiredEAA is your guide to getting the most out of the world of flight and giving your passion room to grow.
Important Young Eagles Credits Announcement
December 2022 —
Check out this double Young Eagles credit offering right around the corner, and the last call for 2021 Young Eagles credit expenses.
Double Young Eagles Credits
As EAA continues to celebrate the Young Eagles 30th anniversary, we are excited to announce a double Young Eagles credit offering!
To encourage participation in the Young Eagles 30th anniversary, and the hosting of additional rallies, EAA will be offering double Young Eagles credits ($10 per flight) from January 1, 2023, to July 31, 2023. We hope this time frame will allow all chapters across the county an equal opportunity to take advantage of this special offering.
Last Call for 2021 Young Eagles Credits
As 2022 winds down, EAA chapters only have a few weeks left to utilize the Young Eagles credits earned in 2021. Chapters have until December 31, 2022, to spend these credits. Reimbursements for these credits are due January 22, 2023.
Popular expenses that qualify for Young Eagles credit reimbursement include the following:
- Sponsoring a youth to EAA’s Air Academy summer camp
- Supplies for the chapter’s Young Eagles program, such as iPads for digital signatures, a printer for certificates/waivers, safety equipment, promotional materials, volunteer appreciation gifts, etc.
- Young Eagles Workshops kits, to host a chapter-hosted youth day camp.
- Young Eagles Build and Fly kits, for RC aircraft construction activities for youths.
- Young Eagles apparel for chapter members to wear during Young Eagles rallies.
To learn more and access the credit reimbursement form, visit EAA.org/YECredits. Credits earned in 2022 will be communicated to the chapter in early 2023.