EAA at Your Local AirportEducation, hands-on activities, friendship, fun, and fly-ins. Find them near you.
EAA Promotional Materials Available to Chapters
May 2022 –EAA is happy to make available a number of brochures, rack cards, and sourcebooks to chapters for distribution at their events. These are available to chapters at no cost and need only be requested 3-4 weeks prior to your event. These are intended to highlight various EAA and chapter programs to help show people what EAA is all about and encourage their involvement in the chapter.
What is available?
- EAA Membership Application
- Join EAA Brochure – Gives a brief background of EAA, explains our mission and what it means to be a member, and gives information on how to join.
- Young Eagles Brochure – Explains the Young Eagles program and how a youth can participate. Also includes information on what’s included in a student EAA membership.
- YE Pay It Forward – Encourages pilots to get involved in the Young Eagles program and start flying kids.
- YE Build and Fly Rack Card – Briefly explains the Young Eagles Build and Fly program and encourages chapter involvement.
- YE Workshops Brochure – Briefly explains the Young Eagles Workshops program and encourages chapter involvement.
- AeroEducate Brochure – Explains what AeroEducate is and how to get involved.
- Air Academy Brochure – Gives basic information on the EAA Air Academy summer camps. Directed toward potential participants.
- Eagle Flight Rack Card – Gives potential participants information on what an Eagle Flight is and how to obtain one.
- IAC Brochure – Encourages membership in the International Aerobatics Club.
- Vintage Brochure – Encourages membership in the Vintage Aircraft Association.
- Warbirds Brochure – Encourages membership in Warbirds of America.
- IMC Brochure – Explains what the IMC Club is and how to get involved.
- VMC Brochure – Explains what the VMC Club is and how to get involved.
- Sport Pilot Sourcebook – Explains the privileges and limitations of a sport pilot certificate as well as requirements to achieve it.
- Experimental Amateur-Built Aircraft Sourcebook – Answers FAQs on building and flying your own aircraft and resources EAA has available to assist.
- Ultralight Sourcebook – Introduction to the world of ultralight flying. Explains rules, answers FAQs, and gives tips on obtaining training to fly these aircraft.
- Private Pilot Sourcebook – Explains the privileges and limitations of a private pilot certificate as well as requirements to achieve it.
- Tech Counselor/Flight Advisor Brochure – Explains the EAA Tech Counselor and Flight Advisor programs and how they can help with aircraft build projects. Also gives information on becoming a tech counselor or flight advisor.
- Builders Log Rack Card – Basic information about the online builders log and what it can do. Also includes a list of builder resources.
To request materials, fill out a simple request form with details of your event. The number of each item we send is based on the number of expected attendees you list on this form.
Request these materials for your chapter or squadron today.