Some site functionality, including user login and shop activity, are currently limited.
EAA.Org is currently undergoing some maintenance. Some pages or functions may not work correctly.
EAA strives to be a strong community partner by supporting charitable and cultural efforts within the greater Fox Valley area and other communities through activities such as:
- Providing in-kind support (i.e., museum passes) for local fundraising events.
- Partnering with other community non-profits to mutually strengthen fundraising efforts.
- Offering free community activities such as a regular speaker series that brings notable individuals to the Museum to highlight historical aviation events and milestones.
- Offering unique, interactive educational programs.
EAA designed Community Involvement Guidelines to help coordinate and maximize our offerings in the following ways:
- Provide a more defined approach to responding to requests for support of community events.
- Develop a fair and easy process to identify, evaluate, and support efforts of the non-profit community.
- Develop a process that allows for tracking and quantifying impact.
An EAA staff committee supports these goals and provides community leadership.
Submit your application at least six weeks prior to event date for full consideration.
Review the policies and guidelines that help coordinate and maximize EAA’s offerings.