The Bubble Run by Cool Events, which was scheduled to take place on the EAA AirVenture Oshkosh grounds today, Saturday, September 9, was canceled in January. Please visit their website to contact them at https://bubblerun.com.
Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
Stay InspiredEAA is your guide to getting the most out of the world of flight and giving your passion room to grow.
Writers, We Need Writers
Ian Brown, EAA 657159, Editor - Bits and Pieces
April 2023 – Bits and Pieces is one of the best-read newsletters but we need more articles.
This is written directly for you, dear reader. We hope you enjoy our monthly newsletter but it doesn't happen without people like you. You can write about anything at all but hopefully it will have something to do with aviation. Here are just a few tips that you might appreciate:
- You don't have to be a great author to write something you're passionate about. We have editors to help out.
- Our most-popular, most-read articles can be about simple things like that new gizmo you just installed.
- You can send articles to me at any time, but we generally get them in to the following month if you send them to me at newsletter.EAACC@gmail.com shortly after you read the current issue, like the second week of the new month.
- It's OK to send several articles. We rarely have too many and some might keep for future months. If you think what you write is interesting, others will too.
- HINT: As you're reading this in the newsletter you just received, now is the time to write!
Thanks as always to our writers this month. Keep 'em coming.