July 16, 2014 - Highlights, schedules, and essential information for EAA AirVenture Oshkosh is now easier to find than ever before with the new AirVenture app now available for smartphones and tablets.
The EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2014 app is sponsored by Sporty’s Pilot Shop and is available for iOS and Android devices and the Amazon Kindle Fire. The app updates in real time through its direct connection to the AirVenture main website, and using the app you can:
- Browse the full schedule of forums, workshops, air show lineups, and other highlights.
- Purchase admission passes, camping, and more through a smartphone or tablet.
- Get essential travel information, whether you’re driving or flying to the event.
- Obtain readily available on-site information, from food and restrooms to the camping guide and emergency services.
- Access a geolocation feature that lets users see their location on the grounds. Users can also drop a “pin” to instantly recall the location of their campsite, aircraft, or vehicle.
Download the app directly to your device from its app store or use the links on the app page.