Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday & Saturday: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
The Aviators Club is your place to relax, chill, chow down, and watch the air show from the best seats around.
Open Monday through Saturday during AirVenture, it's an air conditioned oasis that's your home base while experiencing aviation. Enjoy daily visits with some of the week's air show performers and special guests. You can come and go as you please.
The Aviators Club, located on the flight line at the corner of Wittman Road and Waukau Avenue, is available only to EAA members and their guests for an additional admission charge.
It's a great way to take your AirVenture experience to a new level.
Presented by HondaJet.
Check back for 2022 Aviators Club Ticket Information
Aviators Club amenities include:
- Air conditioning and outdoor shade
- Breakfast and lunch served daily
- Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages during the day
- Reserved air show seating outside on the flightline at show-center
- Dinner for Wednesday’s Night Air Show and Saturday's Night Air Show
- Additional indoor and outdoor seating
- Electronics charging station and bag storage
- Restroom facilities with air conditioning and flush toilets