Directions to Camping
From U.S. 41, take Exit 113 east (WI 26/CTY RD N). Turn left on Poberezny Rd. and proceed 1.8 miles to Camp Scholler gates.
Directions to Public Parking
From The North
From I-41, take Exit 116 west (WI 44/South Park Ave). Turn right onto WI 44, turn right onto Washburn Ave, turn right onto South Park Ave, turn right onto Knapp Street, stay right on Poberezny Road. Follow traffic pattern to general parking.
From The South
From I-41, take Exit 113 east (WI 26/County Road N). Turn left onto Poberezny Road and proceed 2 miles to general parking.
Alternate South Route
From I-41, take Exit 116 east (WI 44/South Park Ave). Turn right onto Knapp Street, stay right on Poberezny Road. Follow traffic pattern to general parking.
Advance Purchase Daily
Public Parking Guidelines
Five public parking lots on the grounds are available (Supported by Garmin). Daily or weekly parking passes can be purchased for cars, trucks, motorhomes, motorcycles, and other motor vehicles. No overnight parking is allowed in EAA auto parking lots.
- Brown Lot
- Grey Lot
- Pink Lot
- Yellow Lot
- D lot (Handicap and permit parking only)
**AirVenture General Disability Information
General Parking is sponsored by Garmin.
(unless noted) and make several stops.
- Monday through Saturday: 6:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Sunday: 6:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- The BLUE Route (southern route to vintage and ultralight) will operate on Wittman Road and Vern Avenue (past Theater in the Woods). Its turnaround is south of Exhibit Hangar B, with a pickup/dropoff area that gives easy access to Camp Scholler residents (see below).
- The Yellow Route will pick up at the intersection with the Blue Route and travel between the exhibit hangars to the hub located north of Hangars A and C.
- The RED Route will depart from the hub north of Hangars A and C to the North 40 entrance.
- The PURPLE Route will run the loop through Homebuilt Aircraft Camping along the airport service road, from Gallatin Ave. near Aviation Gateway Park to the North 40 entrance. This route will operate ONLY during high-demand times (8-11 a.m. and 3-7 p.m.).
On-Site Shuttle Buses
On-site shuttle buses arrive/depart from the Bus Park (except the North 40 and South 40 routes) and loop around the grounds. In addition, off-site routes go to the Seaplane Base and Target.
- Sunday through Saturday: 6:30 AM - 11:00 PM
- Sunday: 6:30 Am - 5:00 PM
- EAA Aviation Museum
- Pioneer Airport
- Camp Scholler
- South 40
- North 40 perimeter road from the Admission Gate located near Warbirds to Knapp Street and 20th Avenue
Bus Transportation Sponsored by:
Shuttles to the AirVenture Grounds
Seaplane Base Shuttle Bus:
($3 per round trip rider)
- Sunday 7/24: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Monday through Saturday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday 7/31: 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Stops: Bus Park and South of the Ultralights area
Wittman Airport Terminal:
- Saturday 7/23 through Saturday 7/30: 6:30 AM – 11:00 PM
- Sunday 7/31: 6:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Stops: Bus Park, North 40 Registration and Wittman Airport Terminal
Target Shuttle Bus:
- Friday through Sunday: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Stops: Bus Park, Red One Market West, Target Entrance
Go Transit - Oshkosh Transit System:
Round-trip bus service ($5 each way) every half-hour to/from the Bus Park on the AirVenture grounds to UW Oshkosh, Wittman Regional Airport, and the GO Transit downtown transit center. EAA bus passes are also available for purchase. Visit GO Transit or call 920-232-5340 for schedule and map information.
Hours (departing from the Bus Park):
- Sunday: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Monday through Saturday: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Sunday: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Other Transportation Services
Kobussen Bus/Taxi Service:
Kobussen Bus offers taxi-like service on demand for 1 to 100 passengers. For more information and scheduling, click HERE or email email@example.com or call 920-422-0604. Kobussen is also located in a tent by the AirVenture Bus Park near the Main Gate.
Lamers Bus Lines:
Shuttles From Appleton:
Kobussen Bus operates shuttles from Appleton International Airport and various motels to the AirVenture Bus Park. View shuttle information and schedule.
Shuttles From Green Bay:
Shuttles From Fond du Lac:
Shuttles From Milwaukee or Chicago:
Shared-exclusive shuttle van service, sedan, limousine, and affordable park and ride service are available to and from Milwaukee and Chicago through GO Riteway Transportation Group.
Four off-site locations have been designated for Uber or Lyft drop off and pickup.
- Super8/Friar Tuck's Pedestrian Gate
- Foundation Road south of Gate 34
- Camp Scholler S lot
- South 40/Gate19/Knapp and Cty N