We are currently experiencing some issues with slow log ins. If you are having trouble logging in, please do not reset your password, but try again later.
Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
Stay Connected. Stay Informed.The latest news and the greatest photo galleries and videos.
AirVenture Evening Programs Feature Space Shuttle, World War II, and More
April 8, 2021 – Famous aviators, astronauts, and innovators are among those participating in this year’s Theater in the Woods evening programs, one of most popular annual features at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh.
The evening programs, which are scheduled from Sunday, July 25, through Saturday, July 31, bring these personalities to Theater in the Woods for presentations and conversations that have been a unique part of AirVenture for 50 years. Theater in the Woods is supported by M&M'S.
"We consistently hear from EAA members that some of their most vivid memories of Oshkosh are those evening programs where they can see aviation history-makers up-close, telling stories that they may not hear anywhere else," said Rick Larsen, EAA's vice president of communities and member programs, who coordinates AirVenture features and attractions. "The variety and high level of guests at this year’s evening programs stays with that long tradition at Theater in the Woods."
While full details are still being finalized, the early confirmed schedule includes:
- Sunday, July 25 – An Evening with Champions, the traditional Oshkosh pre-game show with noted aviation figures
- Monday, July 26 – Space shuttle anniversary and the future of space flight, on the 40th anniversary of the space shuttle’s first flight as well as a look at future exploration missions
- Tuesday, July 27 – An Evening with Innovators/Founders Innovation Prize Grand Finale, with the top innovations from the past five years all on one stage to determine a grand champion
- Wednesday, July 28 – WomenVenture, featuring female aviators from the military, airlines, NASA, and more
- Thursday, July 29 – Desert Storm 30th anniversary, highlighting the people and airplanes from that unforgettable campaign
- Friday, July 30 – World War II 75th (Plus 1), commemorating the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II
- Saturday, July 31 – U.S. Air Force Special Operations, with leaders and members of this area that undertake unique missions
Additional details and information will be announced as it is finalized. All evening programs are included with AirVenture admission. At this time, COVID protocols will be in place at Theater in the Woods to ensure the health and safety of all attendees.