The Bubble Run by Cool Events, which was scheduled to take place on the EAA AirVenture Oshkosh grounds today, Saturday, September 9, was canceled in January. Please visit their website to contact them at https://bubblerun.com.
Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
Stay Connected. Stay Informed.The latest news and the greatest photo galleries and videos.
The Great EAA Aircraft Raffle of 2019
June 20, 2019 - The 2019 EAA raffle airplane is a PA-18 replica that honors 50 years in Oshkosh. Manufactured by C & D Aviation, this airplane is unlike any other.
"Make no mistake, this aircraft will be unique, immaculate, perfect, and feature one-of-a-kind craftsmanship that only the precision technicians at C & D Aviation can deliver," said EAA CEO and Chairman of the Board Jack J. Pelton.
This raffle aircraft — a PA-18 replica — is customized in a spectacular 50 Years in Oshkosh theme and paint scheme. Only 4,000 raffle tickets will be sold making the odds of winning exponentially better than EAA's previous sweepstakes format.
The winner can also elect to receive a cash prize of $25,000.
Raffle tickets will be available in Oshkosh during the World’s Greatest Aviation Celebration and they will be in high demand. Tickets are $100 each and will be available at the EAA Member Center and several additional locations around the AirVenture grounds.
This stunning aircraft is feature-packed and will be valued at $150,000:
- Manufactured by C & D Aviation as an S-LSA.
- Four-piece, easy-access boot cowling for servicing.
- Split nose bowl.
- Wingtip skids.
- ACME shocks.
- Grove brake system.
- 8.00 -6 tires.
- Single 18-gallon tank.
- Cloth interior.
- Fully adjustable front seat with Oregon Aero seat cushions and folding back for easier cabin access.
- Overhead trim control closer to back seat.
- Removable panels under belly, cabin, and tail.
- Standard VFR panel, iPad mount, ADS-B In and Out, and LED lighting.
- Landing gear with steps for fueling.
- Custom Sensenich wood propeller with EAA 50 Years in Oshkosh logo.
- Headset hooks.
- Float fittings.
- A 118-hp, 201 cubic-inch experimental motor with stainless exhaust.
- Larger door opening for easier cabin access.
- Vortex generators.
- Scheme Designers paint scheme.
When you make a raffle ticket purchase, you're supporting EAA programs that educate, engage, empower, and inspire the aviators and enthusiasts of tomorrow. And changing to a raffle format in 2019 from our long-running annual aircraft sweepstakes means the funds raised to support EAA programs will provide more bang for the buck.
The EAA Aircraft Raffle and all entries are governed by the 2019 Raffle Official Rules.
The winner is responsible for all applicable taxes.
For complete raffle rules and further details, visit EAA.org/aircraftraffle