We are currently experiencing some issues with slow log ins. If you are having trouble logging in, please do not reset your password, but try again later.
Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
AirVenture 2021 to Display Modern Military Airpower
June 24, 2021 – Oshkosh will play host to a powerful collection of U.S. Air Force and U.S. Navy military aircraft this summer during EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2021, scheduled for July 26-August 1.
Aside from the Air Force Special Operations Command aircraft scheduled to attend AirVenture beginning on Thursday, July 29, a number of other miscellaneous military jets and helicopters will be traveling to Oshkosh to either fly in the daily air shows or to be placed on static display.
Among the aircraft you can expect to see in the air or on the ground this July:
- A-10s performing close air support demonstrations during air show
- F-16 Viper Demo Team performing during air show
- Desert Storm 30th anniversary aircraft (F-15C, F-15E Strike Eagle, F-16; Apache, Blackhawk, and Chinook helicopters) on static display
- F/A-18E/F Super Hornets and E/A-18G Growlers on static display and performing in the Navy Legacy Flight
- C-17 on static display
- KC-135 on static display
- Lockheed U-2 to perform flyover
- Luftwaffe A400M on static display
More details and announcements about specific aircraft scheduled to attend AirVenture 2021 will be made in the weeks leading up to the event. Scheduled aircraft may change without notice.