Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
Stay Connected. Stay Informed.The latest news and the greatest photo galleries and videos.
10 Things You Don't Want to Miss During EAA Spirit of Aviation Week
July 16, 2020 – EAA Spirit of Aviation Week is only days away, and it's packed full of virtual discussions, experiences, and education that you won't find anywhere else! Be sure to check out these experiences during the week of July 21-25 at EAAtogether.org.
- Watch discussions and content covering homebuilts, vintage aircraft, warbirds, ultralights, chapters, learning to fly, hangar flying, air shows, military aviation, spaceflight, and more.
- Attend forums across multiple channels, ranging from how-to content and learning to fly, to aviation history and technical insights.
- See multiple live workshops each day on aircraft building and restoration skills.
- Attend pilot proficiency forums for FAA WINGS credit.
- Enter to win daily giveaways using #EAAtogether and tagging @EAA to your Instagram post.
- Icom IC-A16B VHF air band handheld transceiver radio
- Lightspeed Zulu 3 headset
- Aircraft Spruce & Specialty $100 gift card
- Bruce's Custom Covers engine plugs
- Etched crystal Brown Arch with lighted base
- Visit aviation-related companies online and view exhibitor storefronts, see show specials, and attend virtual events.
- Watch interviews with aviation personalities like NASA test pilots, U.S. Navy Blue Angels and USAF Thunderbirds pilots, Heritage Flight pilots, USAF Demo Team pilots from today and the past, air show performers, Dick Rutan, a U-2 Dragon Lady pilot, Kermit Weeks, Steve Hinton, Lee Lauderback, Elliot Seguin, aviation influencers, powerful female pilots, and backcountry pilots.
- View extensive EAA archive material, some of which has never been seen publicly.
- Purchase Spirit of Aviation Week merchandise, which includes a decal, mug, poster, and T-shirt.
- See what the aviation community is up during the week on our social feed, and participate using #EAAtogether on your social channels.