We are currently experiencing some issues with slow log ins. If you are having trouble logging in, please do not reset your password, but try again later.
Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
Stay Connected. Stay Informed.The latest news and the greatest photo galleries and videos.
AirVenture Aviators Club Tickets Now Available
March 10, 2022 –The EAA Aviators Club, the member-only oasis on the Oshkosh flightline, now has tickets available for those who enjoy a little extra in their AirVenture experience. The EAA Aviators Club, presented by HondaJet, is your place to relax, chill, chow down, and watch the air show from the best seats around. You can come and go as you please all day long. Member-priced daily or weekly tickets are available. Limit of four daily or four weekly tickets for adults. Limit of 10 daily or 10 weekly tickets for youths. Prices are subject to Wisconsin sales tax.
Aviators Club amenities include:
- Air conditioning and outdoor shade
- Breakfast and lunch served daily
- Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages during the day
- Reserved air show seating outside on the flightline at show center
- Dinner for Wednesday's night air show and Saturday's night air show
- Electronics charging station and bag storage
- Restroom facilities with air conditioning and flush toilets
The Aviators Club is open from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. every day during AirVenture (July 25-31), with extended hours on July 27 and 30 for the night air shows. AirVenture admission tickets are not included and must be purchased separately. Check the webpage for complete details and restrictions.