We are currently experiencing some issues with slow log ins. If you are having trouble logging in, please do not reset your password, but try again later.
Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
Stay Connected. Stay Informed.The latest news and the greatest photo galleries and videos.
EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2018 NOTAM Now Available
April 26, 2018 - The EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2018 notice to airmen (NOTAM) is now available for download, and is mandatory reading for pilots planning to fly to the convention. The NOTAM is in effect from 6 a.m. on July 20 until 12 p.m. on July 30.
The NOTAM outlines procedures for different kinds of aircraft flying into Oshkosh and various nearby airports. While some aspects of flying in remain the same, there have been a number of changes made for 2018, including:
- KOSH taxiway bravo has been realigned, with resulting changes to aircraft parking and camping areas.
- The KOSH ground control frequency has been changed to 132.3
- Air show times have changed
- Descriptions of Seaplane Base procedures and the Transient Helicopter area have changed
- Madison approach control frequencies and airspace boundary altitudes have changed
- Two southern Wisconsin VORs have been decommissioned
- IFR routings and the list of airports requiring IFR reservations have changed
The EAA AirVenture NOTAM is required reading and should be part of a pilot's pre-flight preparation. Pilots can download the NOTAM or request a free printed copy at EAA.org/NOTAM.
Download NOTAM Now