We are currently experiencing some issues with slow log ins. If you are having trouble logging in, please do not reset your password, but try again later.
Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
Stay Connected. Stay Informed.The latest news and the greatest photo galleries and videos.
Alaska Airlines and Boeing Partner to Support WomenVenture at OSH16
June 30, 2016 - Alaska Airlines and Boeing have partnered to bring a Boeing 737, operated by an all-female crew, to WomenVenture 2016 on Wednesday, July 27. In addition to the operating crew, the airliner’s passengers will also be exclusively female.The schedule of events for July 27 is as follows:
- 8 a.m. Women in Aviation Breakfast
- 11 a.m. Annual Group Photo at Boeing Centennial Plaza
- The Alaska Airlines jet will serve as the background
- 11:30 a.m. Power Lunch at Theater in the Woods featuring two keynote speakers:
- Lt. Cmdr. Meagan Flannigan, as seen in the film Speed & Angels
- Navy Combat Veteran Vanessa Christie