Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
Stay Connected. Stay Informed.The latest news and the greatest photo galleries and videos.
EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2016 Concerts Provide Nightly Entertainment
June 30, 2016 - EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2016 has an all-star concert lineup in place for this summer’s World’s Greatest Aviation Celebration. Attendees can rock out every night to genres from swing to alternative rock as part of the fly-in’s evening activities.
The official lineup includes:
- Monday, July 25: Third Eye Blind – Presented by Ford Motor Company, the alternative rock band has multiple Billboard’s Top 10 hits including “Semi-Charmed Life,” “Jumper,” and “How’s It Going to Be.”
- Tuesday, July 26: Survivor – Presented by Quest Aircraft, Survivor has many great songs including “Poor Man’s Son” and “Eye of the Tiger,” and recently welcomed new vocalist Cameron Barton.
- Wednesday, July 27: Ladies Must Swing – An all-female swing band that is playing at AirVenture for the first time this summer, and usually plays at EAA’s September Swing.
- Thursday, July 28: Road Trip – A Wisconsin-based rock cover band that regularly tours throughout the Midwest, and have opened for big acts such as Sheryl Crowe, ZZ Top, and Ted Nugent.
- Friday, July 29: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy – Presented by Warbirds of America and Disabled American Veterans, they are an energetic modern swing revival band that has recorded 10 albums, selling more than 2 million albums total, and has drawn large crowds in past years.
- Saturday, July 30: Journey Unauthorized – Presented by Ford Motor Company, a Journey tribute band that can perform the full range of Journey onstage, including the most complex songs the original band recorded.
These performances will add to an impressive list of prominent musicians who have played at AirVenture, including the Beach Boys, Foreigner, and Dierks Bentley. All concerts are located at Boeing Centennial Plaza and are included with that day’s AirVenture admission.