We are currently experiencing some issues with slow log ins. If you are having trouble logging in, please do not reset your password, but try again later.
Click here to upgrade to a newer version of Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
Stay Connected. Stay Informed.The latest news and the greatest photo galleries and videos.
Unique Flight Demos Highlight Air Shows at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2022
Military demonstration teams, jetliners, and unique aircraft of all types will be part of the weeklong aerial display lineup at EAA AirVenture Oshkosh on July 25-31. The 69th edition of EAA’s fly-in convention will be held at Wittman Regional Airport in Oshkosh.
“This year at Oshkosh is unique with the number of special aerial events, ranging from military demo teams to displays to airliners and anniversary formations by homebuilt aircraft,” said Rick Larsen, EAA’s vice president of communities and member programming. “Every day at AirVenture has features during the afternoon air shows that make the week unforgettable, along with the unexpected surprises that create only-at-Oshkosh moments.”
Among this year’s scheduled aerial demonstrations are:
- U.S. Marine Corps MV-22 Osprey demo team (July 30-31)
- U.S. Air Force C-17 aerial demo (July 28, 30, and 31)
- U.S. Air Force U-2 profile (July 27)
- U.S. Air Force Special Operations Command (July 25)
- U.S. Air Force Heritage Flight with F-35 and vintage warbirds (July 26-28, 30-31)
- U.S. Navy Legacy Flight with EA-18G Growler and/or F-35C plus vintage warbirds (July 27-31)
- U.S. Navy E-2D Hawkeye demo (July 29, 31)
Other Aerial Demonstrations
- Delta Airlines A330-900 (July 26)
- United Airlines Boeing 777 demo (July 26)
- Flight of the Grumman ‘Cats (July 27, 29)
- Van’s RV 50th anniversary formations (July 25)
- Airbus Perlan II and Grob Egrett (July 26)
- Ampaire Electric EEL and Lift Aviation Hexa (July 26)
Additional demonstrations are expected to be added as well. EAA AirVenture afternoon air shows begin at approximately 2:30 p.m. July 25-30 and 1 p.m. on July 31. Night air shows on July 27 and 30 begin at approximately 8 p.m.